General Powers of Attorney Instructions
1- Powers of attorney must be signed in front of a notary public
2- Send $100 dollar money order made to (CASH)
3- Send a photo-copy of your passport
4- Send a return envelope with stamps and your telephone number. General Powers of Attorney Must NOT Include the Right to Sell Property.
to Download the General Power of Attorney, CLICK HERE
Powers of Attorney must state:
“This instrument does not include the right to sell or otherwise dispose of land or real property”
Durable Land Power of Attorney Instructions
Changes for Real Estate, Land and General Power of Attorney
1. Transfer or sale of land and real-estate can be done by Durable powers of attorney only.
2. All clients must call ahead to make an appointment to sign their documents at the Delegations
offices in Washington or one of our designated offices listed below.
(Please call to make an appointment before coming to Washington)
3. We will certify Durable powers of attorney only after verifying ownership of the land mentioned
in the POA.
Acceptable documents verifying ownership:
1. Land deed showing that signatory in fact owns shares in the property issued within a month of
2. Land deed and Inheritance statement showing that signatory inherited shares in the property.
3. Clear legible copies of original documents must be available at time of signing.
To download the Durable Power or Attorney in English- CLICK HERE
Thank you for your cooperation,
Passport Renewal Process
Unfortunately the PLO Delegation in Washington can not renew your passport.
The Delegations role in this process is limited to certifying a Power of Attorney. The
person named in the Power of attorney must renew the passport at the interior ministry in
You must send the certified power of attorney, passport photos and the expired passport
or a certified copy of the passport to the person named in the power of attorney to
complete the renewal process.
To certify a passport powers of attorney please follow the instruction below:
1- Print and fill out the power of attorney form.
To download the power of attorney CLICK HERE.
To download the power of attorney for children under the legal age CLICK HERE.
2- Sign the documents in front of Notary Public.
3- Send 4 pictures with blue color background.
4- Send money order of $50 payable to (CASH).
5- Include a return envelope with your address.
6- (To insure speedy delivery include express mail envelope with your address and
7- Mail to the following address:
1732 Wisconsin Ave. N.W.
Washington, DC 20007