Consular Affairs

General Powers of Attorney Instructions

1- Powers of attorney must be signed in front of a notary public

2- Send $100 dollar money order made to (CASH)

3- Send a photo-copy of your passport

4- Send a return envelope with stamps and your telephone number. General Powers of Attorney Must NOT Include the Right to Sell Property.

to Download the General Power of Attorney, CLICK HERE

Powers of Attorney must state:

“This instrument does not include the right to sell or otherwise dispose of land or real property”


Durable Land Power of Attorney Instructions

Changes for Real Estate, Land and General Power of Attorney

1. Transfer or sale of land and real-estate can be done by Durable powers of attorney only.

2. All clients must call ahead to make an appointment to sign their documents at the Delegations

offices in Washington or one of our designated offices listed below.

(Please call to make an appointment before coming to Washington)

3. We will certify Durable powers of attorney only after verifying ownership of the land mentioned

in the POA.

Acceptable documents verifying ownership:

1. Land deed showing that signatory in fact owns shares in the property issued within a month of


2. Land deed and Inheritance statement showing that signatory inherited shares in the property.

3. Clear legible copies of original documents must be available at time of signing.

To download the Durable Power or Attorney in English- CLICK HERE

Thank you for your cooperation,

Consular Affair


Please sign documents in front of a designated notary.


San Francisco

Fuad Ateyeh (فؤاد عطيه)

6 Baypark Cir.

South San Francisco, CA 94080

(415) 990 2500



George Saba ( جورج سابا)

Michigan Ave.

Dearborn, MI 48126

313 582 6988


Los Angeles

Ahamd Alahmad (احمد الاحمد)

501 N. Brookhurst #150

Anaheim, CA 92801

(714) 803 0038



Samir Farhat

3132 Julington Creek Rd.

Jacksonville, FL 32223

904 705 8293



SAAD MALLEY (سعد معالي)

4712 West 63rd Street

Chicago, IL 60629

(773) 284 1949


YOUSIF MAREI (يوسف مرعي)

4435 North Elston Ave.

Chicago, IL 60630

(773) 481 7480


GHASSAN BARAKAT (غسان بركات)

7372 W. 87th Street

Bridgeview, IL 60455

(312) 671 4787



Mazen Atieh (مازن عطيه)

8989 Westheimer Rd Suite # 100

Houston, TX 77063


Paterson, N J

Awni Abu Hdba

388 Lake View Avenue

Clifton, NJ 07011



Print Friendly