The Program Coordinator is primarily responsible for coordinating the Ambassador’s activities and ensuring their successful execution. The role is effectively that of the Ambassador’s personal assistant. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Handling the Ambassador’s schedule and activities, and coordinating them with the Office Manager;
- Coordinating with the other departments in the Delegation on the Ambassador’s activities and invitations received from various organizations;
- Working out the terms and format of the Ambassador’s participation with the inviting parties;
- Coordinate logistics with the inviting parties such as: dates, transportation and accommodation arrangements;
- Being the point person for the Ambassador as well as the inviting parties on all the details related to the activities;
- Performing other duties as directed by the Ambassador.
To apply for this position, please send your application materials (resume, cover letter, and at least two references) to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.